Tuesday, August 02, 2005

In Barcelona

I left Haifa around 2:30 AM monday, thanks again Cyrille for driving me to the Airport. For once I didn't got checked for hours at the border (there was a guy with longer hair than me on the same plane:). I arrived in Barcelona shortly before noon, dropped my stuff in my new appartment and went to work. I was surprised by the weather in Barcelona that was very enjoyable: only 26C and a little bit of rain in the evening, not what I expected :). To start with Barcelona pics, here is one from the Sagrada familia (cathedral in construction for a century) that i took in february this year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you in barcelona this week end :-)

dot said...

Lukily, I am not jealous....
:)
bises a tous les deux!

Anonymous said...

Tu as pas à etre jaloux je crois ...

BiZ