Saturday, September 24, 2005

Qassam vs Airstrikes

Well it all restarted, Gaza pullout is finished, and the circle of I shoot you because you shot me restarted. You can read articles on Haaretz,
or Libe, or any other press on the web...

The difference now is that they are not anymore Israelis occupying Gazas, and the Gaza border follows the UN recognized border. So what is it changing ? Well Israel is deploying artillery and might just start to shoot a little less carefuly because there is no more Israeli to injure. So i guess things are heading again in the wrong direction :(, I thought that the disengagement truce was a first step in the right direction and hoped for it to just be the start, but some seem to refuse any idea of peace.

3 comments:

Woland said...

Sorry to disappoint you, but it was so to be expected... I wonder when IDF will have to move in...

fefe said...

Yeah, but I prefer to be disappointed rather than being overly pessimistic by default (trying to keep some hope).

Woland said...

I share your point of view regarding pessimism, exept for politics. I'm tired of being disappointed all the time. :)
A good example is the way P.M. Ariel Sharon was greated by his own party, the Likud, yesterday.