Monday, October 24, 2005

Umm Qais and Irbid

This morning I left home to go for a short trip in northern Jordan. I passed the border crossing in Bet Shean pretty quickly and took a taxi to Irbid. On the way I stopped at Umm Qais (Gadara), it was a pretty nice visit, I ll post pictures when back home. Now I am roaming in the streets of Irbid and stopped by in a cyber to post news. Taxi here is still pretty scary, this afternoon we dodged a crash by almost nothing and the driver got agressed physically by another unhappy driver. Finaly driving in Cairo was amost quiet and gentle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fefe, please, take care...

Valou said...

I Hope you are not alone ... Enjoy your trip, and if you are alone, as Olivier says take care...
And remember last time we went to Jordan, for return don't go to the palestinian frontier with the taxi !!!(you know what I mean)