
Yeah, I am back in Bangalore India for a while (for work). I am enjoying the trip, meeting new people, making new discoveries, eating new stuff... 2 days ago returning to my room the sunset was fantastic, enjoy the natural colors of Airport road in Bangalore around 6:30.

3 comments:
So yesterday, I was looking at you're blog ("hey", I thought, "Look who's remembered his blog's URL !"...).
And then, a little monkey (pooka monkey, or maybey he's an Eshu with a kind of monkey totem, but he's unseelie, for sure) came up the screen of the computer :
"Oh, joli ! ça ? ça !" (finger on the screen, on your picture to be exact).
I put the picture in a large view :
"Bravo !" (applause with hands, he does) "La lumière !".
So you have a fan, Fefe.
PS And I said "It's you godfather's, my monkey, it's your godfather's."
PPS to have more support, put the moon on your pictures. He's in love with her, 'cause that's were his mother's from.
Est ce que c'est déjà la saison de la mousson où tu es ?
C'est le debut :)
Post a Comment