
The building I usually work is the closest one on the left, a closer look to the glass building (the one along the highway), some collegue windows got hit but hopefully noone was working during the weekend:

The damages are light, let's hope it stays this way.
In the past 24h I heard a few serious hits to the Matam side of Haifa. It seems they are targetting the high-tech industrial zone now. I am going to keep working from home and hope things calm down soon.

2 comments:
When I was in Haifa, the military people were omnipresent, but quite nice. Did it change?
J'espere que tu n'as pas rate une livraison de chocolats pendant que tu etais en France ;) [Bon d'accord elle est pas si drole ma blague, mais bon....]
You don't really see many soldier in the streets, less than usual I'd guess because many are in the north. The reason why they were wuite omnipresent is that the youth is doing 3 years of service and most are coming back home every evening, with their uniform and weapons.
Post a Comment