Sunday, September 23, 2007

Flying again

I started to schedule a trip to India at the beginning of this month and was planning to stop by for a weekend in Paris to visit the little monkey and his growing family. For once I even had started all formalities early, that was without counting on bureaucrats creativity. The visa process for India got changed, now they request a criminal record to the French autorities, which are well known for their speed. I was supposed to fly 3 days ago and got the visa delivered today...
So I am still going to India but will have to skip on France this time, I am very sorry, especially for my dear little monkey. I'll try to hop by to visit you before Christmas still. I hope things will be fine for me also as it's not even sure I'll get seats on my return flight...

All the news aren't bad though, next weekend Ashok and Aravindh are taking me to Madurai and Munnar, I am excited just at the thought of hiking in the tea gardens :).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

L
'
a
d
m
i
n
i
s
t
r
a
t
i
o
n

.
.
.

!!

:D

Anonymous said...

lol ankra )

Sinon si tu prevois de repasser sur paris avant noel previens :)

ou alors fait un petit détour sur liège :p