Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dragons

It had been quite some time since last time I dragged friends to the beach for a fire blowing party. Last night a few collegues and friends joined us at the student's beach for a few beers and some flame throwing. You can read an old post on this blog explaining all the details on how to do it. As I was pretty busy Michelle took all the pictures and was very successful at it: those are definitely the best fire blowing pictures I ever got from any session.

Up

Horizontal

As you can see here, I also dragged Yuval and Avinash to try it ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nouveau Rasoir BIC ?

Avec ma chance naturelle, je ne testerais pas ce genre de truc :P

Anonymous said...

Yes !

I now know why Michelle got a new Hair Cut :D

fefe said...

ahahh No she didn't try !

Anonymous said...

COWARD !

:P

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Who took the pictures of you? They are nice...

fefe said...

Krembo: it's Michelle that took them all ;)