Once developped I realized that most pictures were from my vacations to the alps and Cantal 10 years ago with David, plus some pictures from Fleming dorm. The quality is definitely far from the files I get with my current digital camera, but there is a kind of old fashioned mood in these pictures that I like. Maybe I'll get an old film body that can take my new rangefinder lenses and go through a few rolls (it's not really worth it with my gigantic old/not so good optics SLR). We'll see if I get the courage to get the films developped and scanned or if I'll give up because of the hassle.
Anyways, here are a few examples:
My old tent
Some old church
a pass in Cantal
10 years later, my home in Haifa
and a rose in my living room.
The rest of the film is there.

2 comments:
It is great ! Dada is not far away :)
It reminds me about this web site "foundphotos" : some people collect photo gathered on P2P file sharing network.
I think it is some kind of art, just like your old picture. Well if not, it definitly have the magic of art.
FoundPhotos : http://www.10eastern.com/foundphotos/
Unfortunately there are just too many pictures to be reaqlly enjoyable as a form of art. To me it really just looks like a collection :).
Post a Comment