I know my blog posts are getting totally out of order, that's the result of me posting when I have pictures ready, and as I rotate between film and digital, whatever got taken on film ends up being super delayed... So a few weekends ago, we went to help Amy move to La Center, then went strawberry picking with Ian and Janel (Melvin and Anne were late enough to arrive when we were leaving), cooked a few kilos of Jam, and the next day Ian took us for a hike to Eagle Creek in the Gorges.

It was our first long hike since Ethiopia, but despite the fast pace I survived :). Our target was Cave Falls, some 6.5 miles away from the start:

The path is actually passing in a cave behind the waterfall around the middle of the cliff, that is quite impressive. There was another nice fall right after it:

The rest of the pictures of the hike and from our Sauvie Island harvest can be found
here.
No comments:
Post a Comment