The rest of the pictures from the evening are available here. As you can see I was quite entertained by flying cars and cheerleaders. In the end the Blazers won by more than 20 points and as the Blazers scored more than 100 points we got coupons for free Chalupas from Taco Bell (pretty successfull marketing operation).
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Blazers vs Bulls
Monday we went with a group of friends to Rose Garden to watch my first NBA game. We have quite a few friends coming from Chicago so it was quite entertaining to encourage the Blazers ;). I found rose Garden to be quite an impressive stadium and found the experience quite fun, a lot more fun that Baseball and American Football :). We were sitting at the last row and the view was quite nice.

The rest of the pictures from the evening are available here. As you can see I was quite entertained by flying cars and cheerleaders. In the end the Blazers won by more than 20 points and as the Blazers scored more than 100 points we got coupons for free Chalupas from Taco Bell (pretty successfull marketing operation).
The rest of the pictures from the evening are available here. As you can see I was quite entertained by flying cars and cheerleaders. In the end the Blazers won by more than 20 points and as the Blazers scored more than 100 points we got coupons for free Chalupas from Taco Bell (pretty successfull marketing operation).

No comments:
Post a Comment