Sunday, February 07, 2010

Gray Portland

Today was a winter day like the other, the weather was gray, the temperature was comfortable and it was not even raining. I decided to have a walk around town and decided to follow the river. I ended up mostly taking pictures of the ugly industrial part of old town. It has a different kind of charm than the rest of town. I liked the series so here it is.


Perfect location for a run.


Crack Press really ?


Finally a mood change, not...


Here I learned that Japan was next to Sweden and Germany.


Loading cement


Is it Steel Bridge or rusty bridge ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

j'aime particulièrement les photos de la "vieille"ville;
la couleur leur va très bien! surtout pour la rouille!
essaie des "friches industrielles": usines,docks,etc....

Moman

fefe said...

D'accord, le prochain coup j'irai me ballader non loin des docks et dans la zone de fret ferroviaire, je pense que y'aura de la rouille. Et je vois que tu passes des nuits folles sur l'internet ;).

Olivier said...

Elle sont vraiment chouettes !
Classe !