Thursday, March 17, 2005

Sick@home

I've just spent the last 36 hours in bed with pretty high fever... But good news the comics I ordered from France 2 weeks ago finaly arrived, as usual with major overtaxing from the israeli customs. I managed to only read 90% of it at once :).

It's been over a week i didn't play EQ2 and even if my time seem pretty empty i don't feel the lack of crack as much as I would have thought :).

All the news I read today were quite the opposite of peace hopes, stories of occidentals brought and tortured in afghanistan by CIA, settlers beating palestinian workers, plots over temple mount, the control of Jericho not really being handed to palestinians with troops just moving a few kilometer farther, me that was hoping to go there this weekend just to see (well hoping to not be sick anymore) ... seems i'll have to postpone that. Maybe i'm just in a sad mood.

2 comments:

GoGo said...

Ah HA!

I saw mmorpgs and was going to ask which ones you play.

I bought EQ2 but it is just to robust for a laptop. They do make laptops that can handle it but im just going to have to wait till later.

Did you play EQ1?
Which server were you on?
What type charachter was your main?

fefe said...

Hey aaron,
I played EQ1 and EQ2. about 250 ingame-days on a Paladin in EQ1 on Karana and just the time to bring a cleric to 50 in EQ2 plus the beta time. EQ2 was running on my worklaptop but it was pretty high end (and was still choppy).

You manage to play while driving ? ;)