Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Yesterday evening I went to watch the hitchhicker's guide to the galaxy with Haggai. I read the books years ago and I remember enjoying the humour a lot. The movie was fun and when it finished I was disappointed by how short it was until I realized it had been almost 2 hours. Do not expect it to be a fantastic movie, but still it is very entertaining and quite well done and feels short (which in my book is a big plus, I remember being bored to hell watching the neverending action scenes of Matrix 2 and 3).

The only thing I wonder is how do react the spectators that haven't read the books nor watched or listened to the original series. I am not sure it is well made for those, please tell me if you're in that situation.

Pour les Francais je n'ai vu aucune traces de sa sortie :("Le guide du routard galactique").

2 comments:

fefe said...

Wow that's pretty late to just slap subtitles (dubbing this is an heresy).

Anonymous said...

ba, voila, pour quelqu'un qui a pas lu le livre, mon dieu, c est nul nul nul!!!j'avais eu le droit au une explication du livre par mon cher mari, un livre culte selon lui, apres avoir vu le film, je me demande si il a encore tous ces neurones??? comment ce truc peut il etre culte.
bon je sais , je suis pas tres receptive, mais bon, tu voulais un comment-aire alors voila