Thursday, May 19, 2005

Little game


What is this ? Please post your guess in the comments. I like this photo so I just found an excuse to post it :), and the subject is pretty uncommon so it's fun.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said it's tea, but my daughter said it's honey.
so, entre les 2 mon coeur balance :))

Anonymous said...

mmm j'aime aussi bcp cette photo.
Je pense aussi à du bon miel brillant! ;)

x said...

it's honey.. I'll put 10 dollars on that guess

fefe said...

Ok I give you the answer. You're all wrong :). This is beer (chimay) being poured from a large glass to a (cleaned) box of pringles. Don't ask why please ! This picture is 6 years old and I took it during a party in my dorm around 4 am.

Anonymous said...

c'est dommage que j'ai pas eu le te^mps de répondre, j'avais pensé à la bière...

fefe said...

izard, I think it was chimay but my mind is quite unclear about that night :)

GoGo said...

ITS BEER!

See im right!

What do i win?

fefe said...

You can win a free beer if you happen to come close to Haifa, Israël :)