I have played with various blogger templates all day, and got rid of the old one. I'd like some feedback or suggestions on the new one. Anyway, if you hate this one, I can always restore the old one, but I believe it is more readeable now.
[Edit] Played a bit with text and links colors, flickr icons, and rolled back to my home panorama instead of Jerusalem.

6 comments:
I moved to something a tad smaller, I tend to use high dpi screen resolutions so it didn't appear that big to me :).
Hello, Personally I liked the template of your old blog... the proof among all those available on blogger I had taken the same kind.
What a pity you change the photography of your balcony for a photograph of Jerusalem, even if the Jerusalem photography is nice, I really prefered that taken from your balcony... it was unique .
Just like izard, I agree on the fact that the font you use is too large compared to the traditional screen resolution, which gives an impression of accumulation on my screen.
On the other hand the disposition is more sympathetic: there are no more the unutilised bands on each side of your blog and the part containing your profile is ok.
The only thing is that as I like your photographies and the place taken by the text emphasize less your photos: they seem to be small compared to the text, sometimes framed by text, and sometimes the legend is on the right line of those.
In short: that gives an impression of less coloured: too much black and white
But this engages only me, the things I describes before are my tastes, that will not prevent to read your posts, and what is important is that you like your blog J
Pour en rajouter une couche (en français...), je suis d'accord avec Valou, et surtout pour la photo de Jerusalem (qui est certes belle mais n'a pas la même signification que la précédente).
Après, faut voir un peu avec le temps, on met toujours un peu de temps à s'habituer à une nouvelle maquette.
encore foiré mon coup :-)
l'utilisateur anonyme, c'est fifille !
Ok, photo changée :)
Top of ze Top, I'd say !...
J'aime bien, c'est clair, clean et agréable à lire
just go ahead :)
Post a Comment