Monday, April 02, 2007

Arriving in Yangshuo

Long long day,we took the plane to Guilin from Beijing at 7:30 and arriving 2:30 before the flight wasn't really needed :) but we wanted to be on the safe side. Then a long car ride to Yangshou where we learn that the moonsoon started ... yesterday :(, the temperature dropped from 28 to 9... Well despite the gray and rainy weather I admit that the scenaries here are some of the most incredible I have ever been given to see. I'll flood you with pictures of limestone spikes covered by forest and just above peaceful rivers and ricefields.


I start to like it here :), unlike Madras on the beach where I attracted swarms of young boys that want to be on a picture with me, here it's swarm of young girls !!! We'll see if they send me the pictures :).


We met some Israelis downtown that recognized us as israelis (still have to figure it out how, guess is that our backpacks gave us) and invited us this evening for Pessah's Seder. We joined in and the dinner was quite enjoyable.

No comments: