So this was Independance day here. During this period many people put a smal Israeli flag on their car. I saw yesterday a car climbing the Carmel road with 2 Hezbollah flags. I was surprised by such Huzpah and was expecting something bad to happen when the car stopped at a red light in the middle of cars harboring an israeli flag. Well, nothing happened, people saw it and barely paid attention.
I wonder what would happen if someone was putting a Al Qaeda flag (does that exist) on his car near ground 0 in NY.
Last night Ravi and Omer joined me to watch the fireworks from my balcony, but we got so busy drinking, eating and playing sheshbesh that we missed it :).

Next day I had the traditional independance day Barbecue at Pierre's house where Cathy's razor blade slipped on my hair :).
4 comments:
"Cathy's razor blade slipped on my hair :)."
Tu explique?
Moi j'ai ete selectionne a une audition a Bordeaux... Jeudi prochain (6 jours a l'avance quand j'enseigne, pas top pour organiser).
J'ai plus de cheveux !
Et bonne chance
photo !!!
Post a Comment