Last week we joined M's dad at his West Coast Swing convention. I took advantage of it to take a few pictures of dancers. Despite it not being the first time I still find it quite difficult to capture the right instant and nail the focus perfectly (in the dark, very large aperture and manual focus). You can find a few more here. Anyway, it was interesting to see him and M dance and also see what the "pros" would do.
2 comments:
Olivier
said...
Wouha ! This one is really great ! Only manual, you said ?
I am a french expatriate working in the high tech industry in Portland, OR (Formerly Haifa, Israel). Here you'll be reading about travels, photos, middle-east politics, high tech industry, cooking, extreme sports, gaming and more...
2 comments:
Wouha !
This one is really great ! Only manual, you said ?
Yes, it's a pain to track moving target :)
Post a Comment