Today on the back from work, I stopped on the right side of the road and finally took a few pictures of the flower farm. It is quite cute with its little windmill, the colors were vibrant under the sunset. Here it is (stitch of 3 images and cropped, but this would be my standard field of view the day I upgrade to a M9).
Saturday, October 03, 2009
Hillsboro Flower Farm
Everyday, on our way to and back from work we take Jackson School road. This is a pretty rural area. During the spring I stopped on the right side of the road to take some pictures: Here on my blog - Spring fields. I regret not stopping on the way back to take pictures of the flower farm with its fields all colorful. I guess I'll do it next year.
Today on the back from work, I stopped on the right side of the road and finally took a few pictures of the flower farm. It is quite cute with its little windmill, the colors were vibrant under the sunset. Here it is (stitch of 3 images and cropped, but this would be my standard field of view the day I upgrade to a M9).
Today on the back from work, I stopped on the right side of the road and finally took a few pictures of the flower farm. It is quite cute with its little windmill, the colors were vibrant under the sunset. Here it is (stitch of 3 images and cropped, but this would be my standard field of view the day I upgrade to a M9).

No comments:
Post a Comment