A suicide bomber detonated himself killing 2 other people at the entrance of a mall in Netanya, it seems civilians managed to barr him the entrance in the mall. The Islamic Jyhad claims responsability for this. Like it's going to help their cause... I just hope the fragile cease fire between Hamas, PA and Israel will remain and not get crippled further by this.
There's 1 month remaining before the disengagement, more and more people are displaying their political colors on their cars, t-shirts etc... Orange is the color of the ones against and Blue the color for pro-disengagement. I'm wearing a blue ribbon on my car, If anyone had told me that one day I would show support for something Sharon was going to do I would never have believed it... The oranges have mostly stopped their stupid protests in which they were pissing off the rest of the population (blocking roads etc..) but got stupid enough to plant a fake bomb in a bus stop in Jerusalem... Like this country does not have enough real ones...
Peace.

6 comments:
Hmmm
Not sure that supporting Disneygagement is right but can't bring myself to side with the settlers. Interesting article by Amira Hass we posted on Rafahpundits today.
Hi - can you email us @ rafahpundits, we cant seem to find your address. duh!
Hi
I don't think that Sharon is doing it for the good reasons, but just the fact that he leaves Gaza and that it is the right thing to do automatically places me as an opponent to the orange camp. And I have to admit that I enjoyed grabbing those blue ribbons from inside a car that was showing an orange one, and then putting it on mine.
Mmm btw, I just checked on my car and it disappeared ... and it was pretty tightly attached to it.
Le crime ne paie pas :)
I got another one today ;)
Post a Comment