Sunday is Karate day for Pierre's wife, so I often come by on sunday evening, we eat pizza drink beer and play with tiny RC cars on his balcony. I know it sounds both childish and "beauf" but we're enjoying it quite a bit :). Yesterday a couple of friends joined us so we had a race. I was impressed by how small those things are, when I was a kid a RC car was at least 30cm long, now they're like 5 long and 2 wide have lights, good steering etc. The ones we are using are ZipZaps, enjoy.
Monday, July 11, 2005
RC cars
Sunday is Karate day for Pierre's wife, so I often come by on sunday evening, we eat pizza drink beer and play with tiny RC cars on his balcony. I know it sounds both childish and "beauf" but we're enjoying it quite a bit :). Yesterday a couple of friends joined us so we had a race. I was impressed by how small those things are, when I was a kid a RC car was at least 30cm long, now they're like 5 long and 2 wide have lights, good steering etc. The ones we are using are ZipZaps, enjoy.
Labels:
fun

5 comments:
J'y croyais pas trop quand tu me racontais, mais là avec les images je ne peux plus rien dire :-)
Voila ! :)
Hummm... tu serais pas en train de nous faire une petite régression ? Bientot ce sera les légo, puis le hochet :)
Pour mon anniversaire z'ai eu des MAGNETX, c'est bien beaucoup mieux que des legos, d'abord, na!!!
(Le chateau est construit, mais Mirela en a detruit un bout pour construire un vaisseau spatial...)
Je vois qu'il n'y a pas que moi qui regresse :)
Post a Comment