It's been 7 month since last time I changed the template of the blog. I did it then because I wanted to improve the readability and simplify the original blogger template I first used. I picked another blogger template and customized it, and actually never really liked the way it ended up, despite spending a lot of time on it.
Finaly I decided to remove it and put something simple. Don't hesitate to comment as I will update the styles and details that need to.
[Edit] A lot of bugs remain under IE: bold font on the left, banner border, banner height. I'll figure how to fix it, but at least now it displays correctly.

5 comments:
c'est un peu tristouille tout en noir et gris :-(
Plus d'avatar pour representer le FeFe?
Moi j'aimais mieux avant, plus large et plus colore, mais bon, c'est quand meme le contenu qui compte le plus!
I realized that I looked at the blog only under firefox. The IE result was pretty bad as it was all dark for some reason. I am fixing it, that is probably what gave you the impression of less colors (as it was white and grey before I can't really call that coulourfull:).
I am looking at it under Safari here at home, and the borders are all black. The picture is colourful, and as it is smaller than before, it means less colour on the blog :)
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Post a Comment