Thursday, July 27, 2006

Images of war

Here are a few pictures of Haifa under the katyushas. I didn't take them myself as I do not go much out, they are just among the large number I recieve in my mailbox.

As you can see schrapnel is not enough, Hezbollah adds metal balls to make their rockets more efficient at injuring a maximum of people.

This one shoked me when I saw it, I am not sure this is the way to educate your kids, but well it's there and I still prefer bad words to metal balls.

1 comment:

dot said...

Americans were doing the same during WWII (painting the bombs, I mean, I don't know about the metal balls).

Talking about war on a ligther tone: the last opus of the comic book "Universal War One" has been out for monthes, I forgot to mention when I visited France. It is a very nice conclusion to the whole set. I don't know if Amazon will deliver under the bombs though... :(