It's a january red moon seen from my balcony, exactly like the banner's picture. I don't know if this is a bad sign or not, all I remember is it was associated with the end of "Pelisse", so it is kinda sad anyway.
I am a french expatriate working in the high tech industry in Portland, OR (Formerly Haifa, Israel). Here you'll be reading about travels, photos, middle-east politics, high tech industry, cooking, extreme sports, gaming and more...
4 comments:
I think Tristan has the answer :-)
yep : "C'est la dune !"
Et aussi "Oh, t'as vu, c'est maison là" pour le bandeau du haut du site.
Hum, I've just realized that this moon is red. Isn't it a major sign for "big troubles days" ?
Aïe aïe... And as the Buddha reincarnation isn't well, it makes two major signs...
Ara' must know a lot about it, I think. I'll ask him, but if the end of times is coming, he won't be pleased 'cause his house isn't even built.
It's a january red moon seen from my balcony, exactly like the banner's picture. I don't know if this is a bad sign or not, all I remember is it was associated with the end of "Pelisse", so it is kinda sad anyway.
Post a Comment