Sunday, February 24, 2008

Embedding slideshows - Ein Hod

Saturday we went again to Ein Hod, but this time before everything was closed and we didn't miss the village entrance. We had a very nice afternoon, visiting art galleries, and enjoying local brews eating home made pizzas with live blues. Life is good over here :).

Trying to embed directly Zenfolio slideshows into the blog, for the lazy ones that don't feel like going to visit the galleries :). Edit: I removed the gallery it was slowing down the blog wayyyy too much.


It doesn't work that well for now, but Zenfolio doesn't expect its users to embed their slideshows in other pages so for now I doubt I'll be able to do any better. Let me know if you prefer the slideshows that way, or the old fashioned way.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The embedded slide show works
well; great job.(it just takes a bit longer to load, of course i'm not one of those lazy ones)
Beautiful places and it make me hungry for all those great food (along with your cooking)

Katharine

fefe said...

Thanks. Last weekend we cooked some delicious shrimps and sea-bass, but I failed to take any picture as I was drooling too much just looking at it and couldn't resist ;).

Anonymous said...

Nice !

A lazy student happy to see it :p

ALAN BENNETT said...

Would love to know how to embed Zenfolio's slide show into a web page!