We got a really nice weather, cool and shun shine. Friday was not too busy, which let us enjoy a slightly less crowded town. I don't really know how to describe the city, goth-geous or gor-thic, but we both enjoyed it. We walked so much that our legs were hurting at the end of the trip :).
I took countless pictures in this photographer's dream place, met photographers all over the place, chatted with a few, and spent time watching all these stands selling old black and white postcards (so I converted a lot of pictures to B&W).
When we were not lurkking around we were listening to the jazz groups playing in the street and stopping either for fast-Czek-food or slow fancy food: we needed the energy.
Vladimir Pinta, we even bought one of his albums, I don't think he can look bad on a picture.
Bratwurste in the streets
At Kampa park, finest dining in town
We had some bad luck with our visit of the castle, it was closed over the weekend for some election, but we still enjoyed the view from morning till after dawn.
The restaurant we planned to go at Nebozizek was also closed that day, this was the day...
This will be enough for pictures on the blog, you can go to my zenfolio for more, and I'll probably keep posting more during this week as I still have like 100 to process..

2 comments:
Prague was our first very romantic trip, for me and lil' Sakura. And we really enjoy the city, so nice. We even went to a concert (Mozart Requiem), where we were less spectators than musicians in the orchestra :)
Ah... That was great, but we were students, so I'm sure you had a lot more fun, lucky you fll grown ups!
I love the picture of Pinta!
I would like to find his music!
Post a Comment