I recieved beautifull roses for Valentines this year, here is a picture of them... in Infra-Red light:
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sale geek : tu me rappelles la blage de l'informaticien et de la princesse transformée en grenouille.. pauvre Valentine, j'espere que tu as quand même été à la hauteur :)
la saint valentin ... ? la saint valentin ... ? la saint valentin ... ? la saint valentin ... ? la saint valentin ... ? la saint valentin ... ? la saint valentin ... ?
Gosh I am so jealous. I arranged for someone to get some heart-shaped glasses on St Valentin while I was in the other emisphere, but she did not arrange anything for me, not even a mail :(
I am a french expatriate working in the high tech industry in Portland, OR (Formerly Haifa, Israel). Here you'll be reading about travels, photos, middle-east politics, high tech industry, cooking, extreme sports, gaming and more...
5 comments:
Sale geek : tu me rappelles la blage de l'informaticien et de la princesse transformée en grenouille.. pauvre Valentine, j'espere que tu as quand même été à la hauteur :)
la saint valentin ... ?
la saint valentin ... ?
la saint valentin ... ?
la saint valentin ... ?
la saint valentin ... ?
la saint valentin ... ?
la saint valentin ... ?
... ha, quel bonheur ... le célibat :D
Gosh I am so jealous. I arranged for someone to get some heart-shaped glasses on St Valentin while I was in the other emisphere, but she did not arrange anything for me, not even a mail :(
Hehe Izard, juste un voyage a Prague, decale d'une semaine histoire d'etre plus tranquilles :).
raaa sa gère, chanceux va :p
moi je l'ai passé en soirée étudiante kiné / infermière :p
Post a Comment