Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sports Bar in Hillsboro

Yesterday we went to buy some more ski socks in order to improve our smell during our upcoming ski trip to Whistler. Coming out of REI, M suggested to go watch Black Swan in a nearby theater. We decided it was easier to eat out as it would allow us to go to an earlier show. As we were standing right in front of a wings place, I suggested to just go there and have some comfort food. As we entered I realized it wasn't just any wings place, it was actually the local sports bar. The rooms were filled with absolutely gigantic screens showing all the NFL and NBA games live simultaneously. The place was quite packed. As a perfect tourist I started to take pictures as I found it so "exotic" (or typically local as you prefer).


See what I mean by a lot of big screens ? Anyway as we were waiting for our wings M went to the ladies room and came back telling me I absolutely had to go check it out. I went to the men's and I suppose it didn't look the same as they probably didn't have any urinals there. I stayed in awe for like a couple seconds in front of THAT:

Yes there is a TV so you won't miss that critical minute of the game while you were emptying your beer filled bladder.
Sorry for the @#$#$ pictures, I just had my phone with me.

1 comment:

dot said...

Now I understand better the picture: from zenfolio I just saw a video of a train in the washrooms, I was imaginating a video game where you have to try to piss on the cows on the side of the train ;)