Things haven't really changed here, after 24 hours of no shooting on Haifa, the fire restarted, sunday was by far the worse day since the rocket fire started. The day opened in the beginning of the afternoon if I remember well, with 10 impacts in 20 seconds (I counted 12 but might have gotten echo echo). The rest of the day was on the same tempo.
The good thing about this situation is the people that stayed go to each other's houses to have company. So thursday I was in Atlit, saturday in Akko and Sunday night in Atlit. No pictures as I don't want to compromise the drunks I shared the evening with :).
A good tip, when you are at home bored as hell, unable to work because of lack of concentration, buy lots of fresh vegetables, meat, etc... and cook ! Cook difficult, complicated and long stuff. And in the evening share with your friends. Is has the double effect of keeping you busy and focused for hours and makes your friends happy.
PS: for those that might wonder Atlit is 10km south of Haifa and has remained unreached for now.

3 comments:
when you are at home bored as hell, unable to work because of lack of concentration, buy lots of fresh vegetables, meat, etc... and cook !
Could not say it better! No bombs here but quite of boredness/tiredness, so I baked a cake to bring to my students for the last course.
Bon appetit!
Hi Julien
Just happy to have some news and knowing you are cooking in safety place!...
marc
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment