Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Panoramas

As I don't have a wide angle (I resisted the urge to buy one until now), when I face a nice scenary I end up taking multiple shots hoping that one day I won't be too lazy and will stitch it together. Well, sometimes it happens, and here are 2 panoramas. The first one is taken from "La Grande Motte" In Tignes, France, looking towards the "Mont Blanc":

The second one is the river and Charles bridge in Prague (In both case I suggest to look at the large version to see something).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice ;)

Mes 2 derniers pano, fait à la volée :P

http://frenchtavern.free.fr/panorama/Pano-P1030310-312_small.jpg
http://frenchtavern.free.fr/panorama/Pano-P1030310-312.jpg

http://frenchtavern.free.fr/panorama/Pano-P1030333-335_small.jpg
http://frenchtavern.free.fr/panorama/Pano-P1030333-335.jpg

dot said...

Dis Fefe, Ankra, vous utilisez quoi comme logiciel pour faire vos panoramiques?

fefe said...

Autopano pro

Anonymous said...

Super les panoramiques fefe !

Sinon perso j'ai utilisé photoshop cs 3 qui peut combine facilement 3 / 4 photos pour en faire une pano cohérente )

fefe said...

Oui mais PS ne corrige pas aussi bien les perspectives a mon gout, en tout cas j ai obtenu de moins bons resultats.