Tuesday, April 19, 2005

News en vrac

After a long night in bars and smoking narguile with friends on my balcony, I finally went back to my article about branch prediction for Onversity and finished it. JF is probably going to publish this week unless the remains of alcool in my blood did a bad job.

I read today in Haaretz that they had a Kerosen quality issue in Tel-Aviv (basically watered down) and that the aerial trafic was perturbated. I hope this will be finished friday, as I'm supposed to join Clement and his family in Istambul. It's been so long I didn't see them that I can't remember when was the last time :(.

Doing my usual press review I found out that the inquiry about the 3 boys shooting in Rafah was progresing, Israel admitted they weren't weapons smugglers and that the soldiers didn't aim at their legs despite knowing that they were unarmed... At least IDF is admitting its mistakes, but isn't claiming it loud enough so everybody hears, and we still ignore if anyone will be declared as guilty and be condemned.

Subzeroblue pointed out at onther Blip by a European politician about Islam. Hopefully for them, there are some PR guys that are working behind on explaining that they didn't say what they meant or the reverse.

No comments: